Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Much Needed Push!
Sterling and I went for our yearly physicals last week. Sterling got a great report all the way around. I am very happy about that. As a matter a fact, the doctor said he had the resting heart rate of an athlete....which proves his working out every day is paying off! I am so proud of him. He has been so disciplined. I was disciplined for the most part until summer came. I haven't lifted a muscle since Memorial Day weekend and I have not eaten right either. I have had no desire whatsoever to get going again. And well.....my blood work is proof of that. I had a not so good cholesterol reading. None of my numbers were good except the triglyceride level. The doctor gave me info on changing my diet, and believes my numbers will improve quickly with healthy eating and exercise. I will go back in 3 months or so for another reading. I am seeing this as a very positive thing. This is a much needed push to get myself back on track with exercising and eating healthy! I honestly have no drive to make a change right now, but I will cling to Philipians 4:13 and begin today! Leslie Sansone here I come :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment