Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Waiting!

It is so very hard to wait. Avery went for her ultrasound this afternoon, and it went good. But, the radiologist did not come in, so I have to wait for him to read the ultrasound and compare it to her Nicu ultrasounds, and then wait for him to fax the results to Dr. Atluru. Hopefully we will get the results sometime tomorrow. I told the technician I was worried about it, and she said if there was anything significant, then she would have gotten the radiologist to come in while I was still there. She said there are smaller underlying issues on an ultrasound that only a radiologist can diagnose, so that's what we are waiting to hear about. I really don't expect to hear anything negative. The tech said she did not think she had a big head either. We shall see! Thanks for praying! By the way, Sterling got his braces today! He is in a lot of pain right now. I feel like I am in high school again when he smiles though. It will take some getting used to. I am so glad he finally got them!

No comments: