Please pray for Avery. The Neurologist called today with her ultrasound results. She said there is more fluid than they would like to see for her age. In order to figure exactly how much fluid is there and exactly where the fluid is inside her head, she needs an MRI. She will have to be sedated for this procedure. I will be calling first thing in the morning to make an appointment for the MRI. The doctor said if there is a small or moderate amount of fluid and depending on where it is, they will monitor her closely. But, if there is larger amounts, then she will refer Avery to a Neurosurgeon for surgery. Please pray for a miracle. Pray when Avery goes for the MRI, the fluid will be gone! Pray for her to not have to have surgery. I am praying for a miracle. I am feeling anxious. I can't control one aspect of this situation. All I can do is surrender it to God and pray. Please pray for me to have God's peace that passes all understanding. Avery belongs to God. And I know He loves her far more than I can comprehend and I trust in His will for her life. But, that doesn't make going through it easy. But, I know from experience that with trials comes joy in trusting and knowing God greater, so I will consider it joy. Thanks for praying. I will update with the date of the MRI tomorrow. If you read this tonight, please pray I get an appointment very soon. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment