Goodness, I have had a lot to blog about so far today. I wanted to add a quick blog to ask everyone to pray for my brother in law, Aaron. He is having major surgery this Wednesday, June 3. Aaron has dealt with some serious pain for a long while now. I know part of it has to do with a cyst on his neck. They are going to drain it and all of his sinuses as well, as well as fix his deviated septum. I am not sure of all the exact details, and it is way more complicated than I fully understand or am able to explain, so I won't continue to try. I just know he has gone through a lot of pain the past several years, and he needs our prayers. Also, pray for my amazing and beautiful sister in law, Anita, as she goes through this with him. They are both faithfully serving God in Tomball, Texas and we miss being near them, but look forward to seeing them next month in Washington, D.C. Thanks for praying!
No comments:
Post a Comment