Madison and Emma had their dance recital this past Saturday! It was wonderful. Maddie took jazz/hip hop this year and was absolutely amazing. She had total hip hop attitude going on and I was impressed at how well she moved! She has great rhythm! Emma took a ballet and tap combo class, but they only tapped for the recital. She was so adorable! She shook her hips so cute and smiled non stop the entire time. Madison is going to continue with Jazz/hip hop in the fall, but Emma might switch to gymnastics. Still trying to upload the video of the girls recital, but having trouble! I will keep trying.
Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Dance Recital!
Madison and Emma had their dance recital this past Saturday! It was wonderful. Maddie took jazz/hip hop this year and was absolutely amazing. She had total hip hop attitude going on and I was impressed at how well she moved! She has great rhythm! Emma took a ballet and tap combo class, but they only tapped for the recital. She was so adorable! She shook her hips so cute and smiled non stop the entire time. Madison is going to continue with Jazz/hip hop in the fall, but Emma might switch to gymnastics. Still trying to upload the video of the girls recital, but having trouble! I will keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment