Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Avery's First Photo Shoot!



We took Avery to get her very first professional photo taken. She was absolutely precious. I wish we could have purchased them all. I tried to scan them to show you, but they do not look as good on the computer than in person! She is just beautiful and so so sweet. She turned 6 months old this past Thursday. She looks like a 3 month old, so it is hard to believe she is actually a half of a year old. Emma saw her picture at the studio and leaned over to me and said "Mommy, she is growing up way too fast." Oh how true it is, and as Emma said that to me, I could only think about how fast she is growing up. She graduated Kindergarten this past week. My baby turned 6. Ohhhh! It's hard to believe. The class mom's of her class made a special dvd of photos from the entire year for each family. We watched it Friday night and Sterling and I just smiled, laughed, and cried. Seeing Emma from the beginning of the year all the way until the end was just overwhelming in a way. She is so precious and so very special. She just amazes me with her sweetness. I wish I could upload the dvd. I will try. I am loving being a mommy of 3! I am so happy it is finally summer and I can spend so much more time with all 3 of my babies!

No comments: