Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Maddie Update!

Madison is doing great! She is the best big sister to both Avery & Emma. She is getting ready to be in a 4th grade play at school this month. She is also busy preparing for her dance recital in June. She just got her costume and it is so cute.
Madison has the absolute best teacher this year. Mrs. Leff is a unique very special lady who invests so much into her students. We all adore her. Madison has really blossomed in her class. Madison has always been really good in Math and has always made good grades but she never really liked to read more than she had to. But, Mrs. Leff has really changed that in her. Madison actually reads for fun now and even on the weekends. She has progressed also so much as a writer. She gets that from her daddy. She just got her report card and she got all A's and 1 B. We are very proud of her. A week ago, she was on the radio in a spelling bee with popular radio host, brad blanks. She really loved meeting him. His wife is pregnant, so Madison gave him some good tips......buy a diaper genie :) and make good memories together.
Madison and I are very close. She is most definitely a mommy's girl, and of course I love that. However, she loves spending alone time with Sterling. They are becoming very close, and that makes me happy. She is growing up way too fast for me. She is counting down the days until she turns 11 on June 3.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back doing this so I can keep up with all the pretty girls in my life.
Love
Poppy

Jenna said...

Oh I am so glad you got the blog Dad!! I was hoping you and mom got my message! I can't wait to see you guys! I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nana loves all the stories, pictures and already missess all of you a lot!!! Happy Mother's Day
Love
NANA

Jenna said...

Hey Mom! We miss you too very much! Have you been exercising? I finally started back yesterday. It's a killer. Love you! Happy Mother's Day!