Today was her first time to watch Baby Einstein on DVD. Emma loved it when she was a baby so I thought I would give it a try because I really needed to fold laundry. Well....it worked. She just stared and kicked her little feet as she watched the sights and listened to Bach! She is such a good baby. I also put a video on here. I have never tried to put video on a blog before. So I hope it works! If it works, I will do it more often!
Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Avery's First Mets Game! (sorta)
Yesterday was Sterling's day off and he and Avery watched the Mets game on TV together. Neither one of them watched very much before falling fast asleep. Some might say it was because it was the Mets and not the Yankees. :) But, we will give Avery another chance before deciding who she really loves! Below are some new photos of her.
Today was her first time to watch Baby Einstein on DVD. Emma loved it when she was a baby so I thought I would give it a try because I really needed to fold laundry. Well....it worked. She just stared and kicked her little feet as she watched the sights and listened to Bach! She is such a good baby. I also put a video on here. I have never tried to put video on a blog before. So I hope it works! If it works, I will do it more often!


Today was her first time to watch Baby Einstein on DVD. Emma loved it when she was a baby so I thought I would give it a try because I really needed to fold laundry. Well....it worked. She just stared and kicked her little feet as she watched the sights and listened to Bach! She is such a good baby. I also put a video on here. I have never tried to put video on a blog before. So I hope it works! If it works, I will do it more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE VIDEO!!!!! Miss you girl!
Enjoyed the video; it may do better at home because work computer speakers make everybody sound like Mickey/Minnie Mouse. She's beautiful!
Love
Poppy
Post a Comment