Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This has been the best Mother's Day I have ever had.
To start off my morning, Emma came in my room, kissed me, and told me Happy Mother's Day! Then a few minutes later, Madison and Emma brought me breakfast in bed. Pancakes on a beautifully decorated tray! (Courtesy of Daddy)
They both gave me special cards and gifts they had made at home and school. Emma had on a tank top with a heart in the middle of it when she came in with my present. She told me she chose that shirt because there was a heart that meant she loved Mother's Day because I was her Mother and because she loved me.
While they were at church, I decorated the dining room for our special tea party. The 5 of us enjoyed sweet tea in my Mamaw's china tea cups, finger sandwiches, & cookies. Emma said a sweet prayer about me and then we sat around laughing, telling stories, and enjoying each other.
We took pictures outside on the front porch afterwards and Madison, Emma, & Avery made a video message for their Granna, Nana, & Mamaw! My girls made me feel so special today. I am so blessed and so grateful to be their Mommy.
I am also blessed to have my mother. She is the very best mother I could ever ask for and I love her with all my heart. I am grateful to have a wonderful mother in law who loves me unconditionally and the greatest grandmother,"Mamaw",who has always held a most special place in my heart. And of course this day would not have been so special without the help of my loving husband! Happy Mother's Day!





No comments: