








Emma's 7th Birthday was June 18, 2010. She had a fabulous day! Just like Madison, she got to choose her birthday menu. For breakfast, Emma chose chocolate chip pancakes with scrambled eggs and orange juice. For her school lunch, she chose a turkey and mayo sandwich, cheetoh swirl puffs, grapes, and a fruitables juice box. I got to go to her school in the afternoon to bring a special treat for her and her class. We made mini cupcakes in ice-cream cones and frosted them with pink icing and sprinkles and then kept them in the refrigerator over night. They looked just like ice cream cones! It was fun and she loved them! For dinner, we grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs with Emma's special friends from church and their families! Emma had so much fun. We decorated everything "New York Mets"! I ordered a Mets icing sheet on Ebay and Sterling bought Mets helmet candles at Citi Field. It turned out pretty good I have to say! Emma also had a pool party a few days later with the girls from her class! I will post those pics soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment