





It's hard to believe Avery is a year and a half old. She is absolutely beautiful in every possible way! She brings constant joy to all 4 of us each and every day.
It has been a while since I updated everyone on Avery, so I wanted to catch you up and share some recent fun photos of Avery.
Avery is the most independent of all 3 girls yet :). She is everywhere. She is walking very good now and prefers to be down and about almost all of the time. She has caught up completely with her age group. She's still little, but then again so was Emma.
She is still a Daddy's girl! She talks non stop, we just don't usually know what's she's saying :).
So far, her head continues to grow within normal limits. She will see the Neurologist again in August, but we expect it to be another good report. She is the best eater as a baby I have ever had. She eats anything I give her from chicken to squash to peas to watermelon and everything in between. It's wonderful! For any former students who read this blog.....no we have not given her coke or dr.pepper to see which is her favorite. She can't have any of that for a very long time :). Her favorite song right now is "The Itsy Bitsy Spider".
She tries so hard to copy her sisters motions. It's adorable!
She loves pulling out all of my cards from my wallet and putting them back in. She will sit on the kitchen floor for 30 minutes and do this over and over again. (Helps me get the dishwasher emptied and loaded, otherwise she will empty everything I try to put in at the bottom). She is VERY busy, but so funny! She loves going to the church nursery. She also loves to go outside! The minute she feels the wind on her face she gets so excited. Hope you enjoy the photos! I will blog Emma's Birthday pics tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment