Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

LAP TOP STOLEN!

We accidentally left my lap top in the hotel we stayed in. The housekeeper stole it. So, needless to say I am so sad. We had not even paid the lap top off, so we will have to wait until we do before considering buying another one. Sterling gave it to me for our anniversary so I could get to blog again and it has been so great. For now, blogging will have to slow down because it just does not work out to share Sterling's work lap top. I will update as much as I can. I know God will work it all out. He always does. I am just very sad because all of my precious photos of the girls were on there and now most are lost. It makes me sad that someone would not turn it in...but take it instead.
WHOEVER STOLE IT will see this as soon as she gets on my computer. PLEASE RETURN IT TO THE HOTEL!!!!! Please Please Please!!!!!!!! I will continue to call to see if anyone ever turns it in.

No comments: