We had an absolutely perfect evening on Monday night. The group was in Manhattan, and we had just finished day 1 of Kidz Camp. First we went out to dinner at Chili's. It was delicious! After we went home, Sterling played baseball with Emma and Madison out in the church field for a while. In between bats, Maddie rode her bike and Emma rode her scooter. We all took turns pushing Avery in the stroller. The only bad part was when I was up to bat. I hit the ball pretty hard, (with a rubber ball thankfully), and it hit Emma in the arm. It swelled a little and she cried hard, and I felt like a horrible mommy! Who would of thought I would hit the ball that far?! Anyway, we iced it and gave her tons of hugs and kisses. I told her how sorry I was, and she looked at me with the sweetest face, and said "It's okay Mommy, it's not your fault. I should of been further back." Awwww! She is just so precious! The girls enjoyed an ice pop and then we went inside. We all got into our pjs and met in the living room for a family movie! It was called "Faith like Potatoes". We saw it advertised on this christian website and were excited to be able to watch it as a family. The movie was awesome. I wrote a little bit about it below. And then as I mentioned below, Avery rolled over for the first time! The photos below are from our fun outside!
Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Perfect Evening!
We had an absolutely perfect evening on Monday night. The group was in Manhattan, and we had just finished day 1 of Kidz Camp. First we went out to dinner at Chili's. It was delicious! After we went home, Sterling played baseball with Emma and Madison out in the church field for a while. In between bats, Maddie rode her bike and Emma rode her scooter. We all took turns pushing Avery in the stroller. The only bad part was when I was up to bat. I hit the ball pretty hard, (with a rubber ball thankfully), and it hit Emma in the arm. It swelled a little and she cried hard, and I felt like a horrible mommy! Who would of thought I would hit the ball that far?! Anyway, we iced it and gave her tons of hugs and kisses. I told her how sorry I was, and she looked at me with the sweetest face, and said "It's okay Mommy, it's not your fault. I should of been further back." Awwww! She is just so precious! The girls enjoyed an ice pop and then we went inside. We all got into our pjs and met in the living room for a family movie! It was called "Faith like Potatoes". We saw it advertised on this christian website and were excited to be able to watch it as a family. The movie was awesome. I wrote a little bit about it below. And then as I mentioned below, Avery rolled over for the first time! The photos below are from our fun outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment