Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Pray for Avery!

Avery went for her nicu follow up check up to the Neurologist today. The doctor is concerned about her head circumference. She said for her corrected age of almost 3 months, her head seems a little large. Sterling explained that he and I have larger heads :), and so did Madison and Emma as babies. They even measured Sterling's head in the doctor's office. Anyway, they are concerned that there may be extra fluid in her head. The doctor said not to lose sleep over it but wants us to get it checked out further through ultrasound. She will go to the hospital on Tuesday for an ultrasound at 1:30 pm. Please pray she does not have extra fluid. Please pray she just has a large head like the rest of her family :). I can't help but feel somewhat anxious but I know God wants me to give it to Him and not be anxious. He has taken care of her all along the way and He will never stop. Please pray for good results.

No comments: