We had an absolutely fabulous day with Emma today! She has had the very best birthday! I have so many pictures from different events, that I will probably post them in different segments! It is 9pm right now, and our day is just now settling down, so we are all exhausted. So, tonight I will post what we did on her birthday eve! A couple from our church gave Maddie and Emma gift cards to their favorite place to eat, Friendly's! So, last night after the girls dress rehearsal for their dance recital, we took Emma for her birthday dinner with just the 5 of us. We knew today we would not have a lot of just the five of us time, so we took advantage of it last night! I will post all of today's exciting events tomorrow! My baby is 6! I can't believe it. She is so precious!
Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Happy 6th Birthday Emma!
We had an absolutely fabulous day with Emma today! She has had the very best birthday! I have so many pictures from different events, that I will probably post them in different segments! It is 9pm right now, and our day is just now settling down, so we are all exhausted. So, tonight I will post what we did on her birthday eve! A couple from our church gave Maddie and Emma gift cards to their favorite place to eat, Friendly's! So, last night after the girls dress rehearsal for their dance recital, we took Emma for her birthday dinner with just the 5 of us. We knew today we would not have a lot of just the five of us time, so we took advantage of it last night! I will post all of today's exciting events tomorrow! My baby is 6! I can't believe it. She is so precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment