Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's a Jungle Out There!





I had a wonderful morning because I got to attend Madison's very first school play, "It's a Jungle Out There!" It was wonderful. Madison has been working hard the past few months learning her lines. I had the pleasure of making her costume! I can't really sew so it was a creative adventure for sure. She played the part of a Cheetah! She looked so awesome and was terrific with her lines. All the kids did an excellent job. She really enjoyed herself and although she was nervous, you could not tell at all. I got to attend the cast party afterward and it was a lot of fun. I missed being able to video her big lines, but was able to catch part of it! Check it out below. Mrs. Leff let Sterling attend the dress rehearsal yesterday morning, since we could not take Avery in the school. He had a front row seat and got to interact with Madison a lot! He loved it, and of course she loved her Daddy being there. We are so proud of Madison.
I took Avery with me to pick up the girls from school today, because Sterling had already left for Houston. Emma had a blast showing off her baby sister to all her friends and to her teacher, Mrs. Rossini. Avery loved being outside and ate up all the attention! After the crazy ER experience last night, we have had a pretty calm, happy, & exciting day today!

No comments: