Today is 16 years! Unbelievable and Amazing! Sometimes I feel like our marriage has had more up and downs than a roller coaster. We have been through a lot together these past 16 years. We have been on mountain tops and down in valleys together. We have overcome circumstances that no one thought possible. So many marriages today, more Christian than non- Christian, are ending in divorce because couples are not willing to live out their vows of "For better and FOR WORSE". We have learned that when things get really hard in a marriage, that is when the real marriage begins.
We have learned that ALL things are POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!! We can't have an awesome marriage on our own. We must always and completely abide in Christ each and every day in order for our marriage to survive. No marriage can survive without Him. Marriage is all about constantly extending grace to one another just as God constantly pours out His grace on us.
One thing I know for sure, is I would rather be married to Sterling Edwards than any other man in the world. I love him more today than I have ever loved him, and God has blessed us with 3 beautiful blessings. No matter what the future holds, I always chose to go through it with you baby! Happy 16th Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment