I am very interested in tuning into "19 Kids and Counting" on Jan.31, on TLC. Michelle Dugger gave birth to their 19th child mid December, which was 3 months before her due date. Her baby girl, Josie, was born the exact same amount of time premature as Avery was. It was not until recently that viewers learned it was due to Preeclampsia, which is also what caused me to have Avery prematurely.
On Jan.31, they will air the episode when she went into labor and all that led up to it. When I saw the previews for the upcoming show, it was so weird.....so many same emotions we have in common. I am curious to watch and see what they went through. Their baby was born at the same time, yet only weighed 1 lb. 6 oz. Almost a full pound less than Avery, so I can only imagine their sweet baby girl has experienced more difficulties. I can still remember the babies in the Nicu with Avery, who were so much smaller than Avery, and they constantly had doctors rushing in to do emergency procedures. I am so thankful Avery was 2lbs 4 ounces, even though at the time, that seemed so tiny. I am so thankful she 19 lbs 12 ounces today and full of life and full of joy!
1 comment:
I must admit that I am a fan of this show! Logan likes to make fun of me for it, but I love those Duggars, prairie skirts and all! They seem to be genuinely good people and I can't help but to pray for their new baby girl...like we still do for Avery! I shall be watching this show with a box of kleenex...the preview already gets me all teary-eyed!
~CC
Post a Comment