Joyful Ramblings of a Mommy of 3 Princesses!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Miracles!













Merry Christmas Everyone! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! In our house today, we have the honor of celebrating 2 very special birthdays! Our Lord and Savior, and our precious princess, Avery Hope! It is hard to believe our little Christmas miracle is 1 year old today. We had a wonderful morning celebrating Avery's first birthday. The nicu specialist said it would be better if Avery did not eat actual birthday cake, because her digestion system is still technically not a year old. So, we decided to have birthday pancakes! She liked the pink plate more than anything else! I can't help but think back to what I was feeling and going through at this time last year. It's still almost surreal to think about. And now as I sit here typing, I am looking down at my precious baby girl playing on the floor, and my heart is over flowing with joy. The words in my mind do not seem big enough somehow to describe how thankful I am to the Lord for all He did through Avery's birth, and all He continues to do each day in her Life. I am so thankful to be enjoying this Christmas day at home with all 3 of my girls and Sterling, rather than in a hospital. God sent us the greatest gift of all, His Son, over 2000 years ago, to be our Hope. As thankful as I am for Avery, nothing compares to the Hope we have in Jesus! Happy Birthday Jesus! Happy 1st Birthday Avery!

No comments: