I have not done a good job lately of keeping up my blog but I will catch up soon. I wanted to post a quick update about Avery since so many people have been asking how she is doing. It is hard to believe she will be one years old in just 18 days. She is technically 9 months corrected age on the 15th of this month and she is doing everything she should be doing for that age. She weighs approx. 18 lbs and now has 2 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth coming in. She also has a 3rd bottom tooth making its way up through the gums. She looks so big with her teeth! I will post a photo tomorrow. We are actually taking her for photos tomorrow. She is sitting up unsupported very well. The occasional tumble, but doing good. She is so busy! Busier than Madison and even busier than Emma. She reaches and grabs for anything in sight. She is also getting a sense of humor. She is starting to play games with us and it is so cute. She is a constant joy to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment