

Madison had to have 4 baby teeth pulled. She had 1 tooth pulled 2 weeks ago and the other 3 pulled today. She also had an appliance placed in the roof of her mouth to keep her teeth from shifting, while waiting for the permanent teeth to come down. She will need braces next! I had a doctor's apt. that I could not miss, so Sterling and Avery took Madison to the dentist. Sterling could not watch the teeth actually being pulled! He held Madison's hand and she did great! She is actually doing really good so far. She took Motrin when she came home because she was in a lot of pain, but none since then. She enjoyed a Wendy's frosty , a Starbucks frappauccino, and another bowl of strawberry ice cream at home! She is loving the special treatment. She had a warm bowl of spaghetti for dinner. Madison is so precious and is more amazing with each day that passes!
2 comments:
What a tough girl! I had to do the pulling baby teeth and braces route too as a kid...no fun. Hope she is back to 100% very soon!
I love you Madisony I need a tooth pulled also!
Love
Poppy
Post a Comment